- Assist Treasurer in oversight of volunteers who help in our accounting team
- Import and code transactions for expenses and revenue not already managed by other accounting volunteers
- Review general ledger coding for accuracy and make corrections as necessary
- Manage chart of accounts and system reporting
- Tie out books to bank and credit card statements/ oversee bank reconciliation process
- Work with Treasurer to manage internal reporting capabilities within quickbooks
- Bookkeeping experience - working through the details of a general ledger, bank reconciliations, coding of expenses and revenue, etc.
- QuickBooks online experience - importing transactions efficiently, completing bank reconciliations, leveraging system capabilities not currently being used, running reports such as budget to actual, internal financials, etc., enhancing chart of accounts for reporting, provide training to others on accounting team as needed
- Have access to internet and computer to perform job duties remotely
- Consistency and commitment - detail oriented person, reliable and trustworthy, ability to work independently, specific schedule is flexible but must commit 6-10 hours each month for at least 1 year, commitment to learn the ins and outs of the rescue operations for recording purposes
- Experience with gmail and google drive a plus If you're interested, email email@example.com to get the ball rolling.