Bark & Brewfest 2023:
September 30 from 4-8 pm
This event is our biggest fundraiser of the year and is the party you do not want to miss. 100% of proceeds from this special event directly help us save more rescue dogs. Amazing microbrewery beer & spirits, music, food, puppy cuddling and more. How can you NOT attend? BUY YOUR TICKETS RIGHT NOW!
This year we have changed the location to be at the Hartford Athletic Stadium (aka the Trinity Health Stadium in Hartford). Invite your friends, family and neighbors to this amazing party which features:
- Unlimited samplings of beer from popular microbreweries including: Back East, Black Hog, City Steam, Coles Road Brewery, Elicit Brewing, Founders Brewing, Hooker Brewery, and Stormalong Cider, as well as a selection of spirits from Waypoint Distillery.
- Delicious food from a wide selection of food trucks. Water will be available at no cost, and non-alcoholic beverages can be purchased from food trucks.
- Our very popular puppy kissing & cuddling booth
- Live music from LB4 (an awesome rock/reggie/blues/funk cover band)
- Lawn games
- CT Dog Gone Recovery exhibitions
- Information about Dog Star 4 Veterans program
- Free parking (plenty of spaces!)
- And so much more!
Each ticket price includes event entry and unlimited samples of beer and spirits. Food and other activities can be purchased at the event at additional cost. ALL PROCEEDS SUPPORT OUR RESCUE AND DIRECTLY IMPACT OUR ABILITY TO SAVE DOGS’ LIVES!
- $35 per ticket
- $50 per VIP ticket (gives you a fast pass to skip all the lines for food, drinks & puppy cuddling)
- Raffle tickets: $10 for 10, $20 for 25
*Note that dogs are not able to be brought to the event. But get your puppy fix while you’re there!
- QUESTION: Are dogs allowed at this year’s Brewfest?
ANSWER: Unfortunately this year dogs are NOT allowed per the rules of the stadium. We have many fundraising events throughout the year where dogs are welcome and we look forward to seeing your precious pups at future events. While you’re there, enjoy puppy our cuddling area!
- QUESTION: What is included in the ticket price?
ANSWER: Your ticket price includes a Dog Star Rescue cup that you will get to keep as well as unlimited samples of beer and spirits from all attending vendors.
- QUESTION: Do you have designated driver or kid ticket pricing?
ANSWER: Anyone attending must pay the full ticket price since this is fundraiser. We appreciate your understanding and our many pups thank you.
- QUESTION: Where do I park?
ANSWER: There is ample, free parking right across from the stadium! Of course if you’re planning on drinking without worrying about driving, we always recommend getting an Uber/Lift or similar service. Safety first!
- QUESTION: What food options will there be?
ANSWER: We will have several food trucks to choose from including options for vegetarians. All food will be available to purchase from each food truck.
- QUESTION: Where do the funds go from this fundraiser?
ANSWER: Running a dog rescue is EXPENSIVE. Our costs to run the rescue include medical needs, foster supplies, transport fees, pull fees from shelters, food, toys, behavior support, standard operational support and the list goes on. The fees charged for adopting dogs don’t nearly cover what it costs to run our rescue. We are an ALL-VOLUNTEER, NON-PROFIT rescue and are so appreciative of your generosity.
Corporate Sponsors Needed!
We are looking for corporate sponsors for this event. We have a variety of sponsorship packages starting at just $250 so view this sponsorship brochure to learn more. Being an event sponsor allows you to reach an amazing audience of dog lovers, aligns your brand with the positivity of ours and the best part is it allows us to save more rescue dogs’ lives. Submit our sponsorship application.